This project is read-only.

GIS.NET 3.0?

Jul 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Hi,

Suprised with GeoFramework sudden close operation.  I was trying the components GIS .NET for around 1 - 2 week.  Will GIS .NET released as open source too? 

It was generous of you to release all the components as open source.   

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Hi Max.   People who bought GIS3 made a significant investment in it.  It wouldn't be fair to them if I released GIS3 as open source.  So, it's being distributed privately for now.  Perhaps a year from now it may be released.   I'm glad you appreciate the release of GPS.NET as open source!   

Sep 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Hi,

I was trying GIS.NET 3.0 Trial version. How can I show road or street name in my Map?

Anyone hlep me please.....

Thank you.

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I am having an issue with my GIS.NET 3.0 that was purchased.

When using the transformation functionality, hooked up to GPS.NET it seems to work OK for

ProjectedCoordinateSystem.FromEPSGNumber(EPSGProjectionNumber)

But this always seems to return NULL

CoordinateSystemTransformation.FromEPSGNumber(EPSGTansformNumber)

Even when given a valid number i.e. 1188

and I am at a loss to see why and it has only come to light recently, I am positive it was working in GIS.NET 2.0

I would be greatful for any help.

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Hi Jperson

We are in big trouble because we don't have the source code for the whole GIS.NET 3.0. We bought it a few years ago and it would be great if you can send it to us or completly release know for everybody. The name of our company ist EPS Software Engineering AG in Switzerland.

Thanks a lot for your support in advance.

Best regards Yves Kleinert

Adress:

EPS Software Engineering AG, Pestalozzistrasse 27, 9501 Wil, CH-Switzerland

E-Mail: yves.kleinert@eps.ch

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:48 AM
jperson wrote:

Hi Max.   People who bought GIS3 made a significant investment in it.  It wouldn't be fair to them if I released GIS3 as open source.  So, it's being distributed privately for now.  Perhaps a year from now it may be released.   I'm glad you appreciate the release of GPS.NET as open source!   

Hi Jperson

We are in big trouble because we don't have the source code for the whole GIS.NET 3.0. We bought it a few years ago and it would be great if you can send it to us or completly release know for everybody. The name of our company ist EPS Software Engineering AG in Switzerland.

Thanks a lot for your support in advance.

Best regards Yves Kleinert

Adress:

EPS Software Engineering AG, Pestalozzistrasse 27, 9501 Wil, CH-Switzerland

E-Mail: yves.kleinert@eps.ch

Jul 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Has anyone heard anything about the availability of GIS.NET 3.0 Open Source release or otherwise? I purchased the GPS.NET product and wrote an application using the trail GIS.NET 3.0.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

Chuck