Regarding the Exception caught in GPS.Net or Geoframework

Jul 20, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Hi there, I have been facing a problem in using GPS.net or Geoframework, I am not sure which package actually raises such exception, the flow goes like this. If I have started the GPS.net and Geoframework in a desktop program, when a device is not detected, an exception will be thrown from GPS.net which says, System.ArgumentException..... Also my second problem faced, to my mobile device, when I have started the program with GPS.net and Geoframework, I couldnt start at second time, meaning each time a device boot up, I can only manage to start once for the program. If I started second time, Exception will be thrown. The same thing happened to my desktop GPS program. I am not sure what problem is this, might be due to the reference in memory is not disposed. I am just making a wild guess as I have not really look into the codings in GPS.net and try to fix it, if moderator or whoever has fixed this issue before and wouldnt mind to share out as this may save time to not fixing the same issue again. Thanks Best Regard, Bernad www.spgeo.com
Developer
Jul 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM
I have responded to this question on the GPS.Net discussion forum. You can find it here: http://gps3.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=219985